Who Delivers the Course?
Our entire Faculty are Sun Power Yoga Trained Teachers. We do not use any other teacher from other schools. We believe in our expertise, our standards, our delivery and ultimately our mission.
Our Ethos is that of inclusion, diversity through adversity and the belief that all are capable of attaining a desire to reach out and connect with human beings through the Art of Yoga. We actively encourage all ages, cultural backgrounds and faiths. We would never force anyone to accept what he or she does not believe they can live by. Yoga is a philosophy not a religion.
- Anne-Marie Newland is the Course Director and Primary Teacher
- Rachel McDonald is the schools Assessor and Student Liaison
- Brendan Murphy is a senior Sun Power Teacher and assists Anne-Marie as well as leading 2 of our Modules
- Alan Elworthy is our Anatomy Lecturer and is a British Red Cross trainer as well as a Sun Power Teacher
- We also invite our Graduate Teachers to our training days to aid the teachers and support the new students